Retainers, Deposits, Payments & Taxes
1. The date when your order is placed is considered your confirmed booking upon receipt of a 50% deposit equaling the total value of the dessert, delivery charges (if applicable), taxes and electronic transaction fee of $2.00 is due upon booking.
2. For all tiered cakes, a 50% deposit equaling the total value of the cake, delivery charges (if applicable), taxes and electronic transaction fee of $2.00 is due upon booking and the remaining balance is due 3 days prior to pick-up or delivery.
3. The final payment for all orders (except tiered cakes) are due the same day as pick-up or delivery.
4. If the Client fails to make the final payment, Sweet Dreamz will cancel the order and no refund will be given. A cancellation fee of $25.00 will also be charged.
5. Preferred methods of payment are cash, check, and debit or credit card transactions.
6. The Client will have NO grace period to pay the balance after pick-up or delivery of their order. If payment is not received at time of pick-up or delivery, the contract is cancelled and the Client will not receive their order.
7. Returned checks and surcharges will be charged a $30 return fee.
1. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for bodily injury, property or consequential damage, which may result from services.
2. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for any damage to the items in the order or shortage of items caused by anyone NOT employed by Sweet Dreamz.
3. Sweet Dreamz will not deliver an order if full payment has not been received.
Fulfillment of Contract
1. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, inclement weather, illness, death, labor troubles, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstance beyond Sweet Dreamz’s control.
2. If Sweet Dreamz has completed the order but it can’t be delivered due to uncontrollable circumstances, the Client will be refunded their 50% deposit.
3. If Client picks up their order, Sweet Dreamz no longer assumes any responsibility for damage caused to it.
1. The Client must notify Sweet Dreamz if there is a change in the date of pick-up, requested delivery or a complete cancellation.
2. If the postponement occurs before 3 days of the pick-up or delivery date, no penalty fee will be charged. If the postponement occurs after 3 days of the pick-up or delivery date, the Client will be charged a $25.00 fee.
3. If a cancellation occurs at least 3 days prior to the pick-up or delivery date, the Client will receive their deposit minus a $15.00 fee. If the Client cancels less than 3 days, the Client will be charged a $25.00 fee and the deposit will not be returned.
4. If the Client is a no-show the day of pick-up or delivery, full payment of the order plus a $25.00 fee will be charged.
Changes to Order
1. Any changes must be submitted at least 3 days in advance.
2. There will be no changes allowed to a Client’s order after 3 days prior to the date of pick-up or delivery.
3. Only changes in pick-up or delivery time can be made 1 day prior to the original scheduled time. This is only under reasonable circumstances determined by the Owner of Sweet Dreamz.
Design of the Cake
1. Sweet Dreamz will follow the Client’s requests closely to create the exact desired dessert artistry and satisfy special requests. Sweet Dreamz offers complementary artistic consultation to assist the Client in finalizing their designs.
2. Sweet Dreamz cannot duplicate an exact copy of another artist’s work but will ensure the look is similar.
Serving Amount & Sizes
1. Serving size estimations are not guaranteed to be exact.
2. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for a shortage of cake if the pieces are cut too large by the Client or serving designee.
Allergy & Dietary Warnings
1. Sweet Dreamz ’s baked goods may have come in contact with the following ingredients:
- Flour, Eggs, Sugar, Milk, Butter, Vanilla Extract, Almond Extract
2. Natural dyes, artificial dyes, artificial flavorings, confectionery sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial color and other allergens not listed.
3. The Client is responsible for informing guests of any potential allergy hazards prior to consumption of our products.
4. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for any allergic reactions or bodily illness/injury that may result from the consumption of our products.
1. There is a delivery fee of $25 for all orders.
2. Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for orders once in the Client’s possession.
3. The Client may pick up their order. The Client assumes liability once it passes into their possession.
4. The Client is responsible for providing a suitable environment for the cake, cupcakes or cookies (away from heaters, vibrations, people, unsuitable surfaces, unsuitable outdoor settings, etc).
5. The Client must sign a contract to ensure the condition of their order is satisfactory. Once the waiver is signed, Sweet Dreamz is not responsible for cake including collapse, melting, pokes etc.
6. We advise the Client to keep the cake/cupcakes refrigerated until approximately an hour or hour and a half before they plan to serve. The cake should be placed in a temperature controlled environment that is less than 75 degrees Fahrenheit upon serving.
1. Sweet Dreamz reserves the right to use all photographs of cakes, cupcakes and cookies for advertising purposes.
 Booking (n.) – 1. A contract, engagement, or scheduled performance of a professional entertainer. 2. Reservation. [book] (v.) – 23. To reserve or make reservation for. 29. To engage a place, services, etc. Source: Dictionary.com
 Additional taxes and convenience fees may apply.
 No-show (n.) – 1. A person who makes a reservation and neither uses nor cancels it. 3. Any absentee. (adj.) – 4. Not appearing as scheduled or expected. Source: Dictionary.com